Weather in December in Mokairau, Pakarae
- The weather in December is dryish. Just 88.5mm (3.5in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:39 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 14:47.
Weather Trend Graph for December in Mokairau, Pakarae, New Zealand
Mokairau, Pakarae Weather in December Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Mokairau, Pakarae:
- Ruangarehu, New Zealand - 46.9 kms (29.1 miles) N
- Motu, New Zealand - 65 kms (40.4 miles) WNW
- Waipaoa, New Zealand - 41.4 kms (25.7 miles) WNW
- Otoko, New Zealand - 55.2 kms (34.3 miles) W
- Ngatapa, Totangi Rd, New Zealand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) WSW
- Beckington, Waihirere, New Zealand - 31.1 kms (19.3 miles) WSW
- Eastwood Hill Stn, New Zealand - 47.7 kms (29.7 miles) WSW
- Ngatapa, Rere Rd, New Zealand - 47.7 kms (29.7 miles) WSW
- Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) SW
- Gisborne, New Zealand - 31.4 kms (19.5 miles) SW
- Waerenga O Kuri, New Zealand - 45 kms (28 miles) WSW
- Parikanapa, New Zealand - 57.2 kms (35.6 miles) WSW
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) WSW
- Pihanga, New Zealand - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) WSW
- Clydebank, Frasertown, New Zealand - 86.6 kms (53.8 miles) SW
- Tuhara Valley, New Zealand - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SW